28 May Outlook Customer Service Guide on Adding a Resource Account in Outlook
Outlook Customer Service
Users can make proper utilization resource accounts for the purpose of to scheduling services by inviting them to a specific kind of event through Outlook email. With the aid of resource accounts, business owners can make reserving tools in the workplace whether it is small business or a well established business, an organized process. If a particular resource is booked previously for a certain time period, the resource account can be set up in order to accept or reject any of the scheduling requests in an automatic manner.
Below is the procedure that Outlook Customer Service has mentioned about adding up a resource account in Outlook:
- Go to your Outlook and then click on ‘Options’ from the ‘Tools’ menu.
- After that, you need to click on ‘Email’ tab and then choose the option saying ‘Process requests and responses on arrival’ which would be available under the option saying ‘Settings for automatic processing of mail’.
- Click ‘OK’ option and then opt for the ‘Advanced Scheduling’ option which would be on the ‘Calendar’ tab. Once it is completed successfully, choose your desired options from the section saying ‘Processing of meeting requests’.
- Click on ‘OK’ option in order to close the dialog box and then you will have to click on the ‘Delegates’ tab and go to ‘Add’ option where you need to enter the name of the delegate account.
- Go to ‘Delegate Permission’ box where you will need to opt for ‘Editor in Calendar list’ option and afterwards, click ‘OK’ option.
- Click the option which states ‘Send meeting requests and responses to delegate’ and then click on the option ‘OK’ in order to complete the process in a successful manner.
Avail Outlook Customer Service if needed.