28 May Outlook Customer Service: A Lesson To Set Up An Outlook Email Account
Outlook Customer Service
Outlook Customer Service teaches you a quick lesion about creating an outlook email account with Microsoft Outlook. You are not allowed to create an Outlook account on mobile app; hence you need to do so from official Outlook website. Below is the default procedure through which any of the interested individuals can easily set up their outlook email account in a seamless and efficient manner:
Have a look:
- First of all, you need to open official Outlook website which will immediately redirect you to login page.
- Once you have reached there, click the option ‘Create Free Account’ which would be located at the middle left of your desktop screen.
- Enter your desired email address which must not exist in the Outlook database and then you will have to select @outlook.com as the domain name for your Outlook account.
- Enter an email account password which must be something that is very difficult to guess and hack. Your password must consist of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numeric digits, symbols and special characters.
- For the purpose of receiving promotional emails, check the box. If not, just leave it as un-checked.
- You will have to enter your first name along with the last name in the provided box and then enter your other details including Country/region, Day of Birth, and many more.
- Enter the captcha code in order to confirm you’re not a robot.
By this way, you will be able to create an Outlook email account without any problems. In case of difficulties or technical inconvenience, just take a quick help directly from the certified experts using Outlook Customer Service phone number as soon as possible.