05 Feb How To Sync Webmail With Gmail?
A clever customer can never trust your business if your support email address is like email@example.com. But, the main problem in using the webmail is various restrictions you may face here. The two major restrictions are:-
- You can send a limited number of emails every hour, and every day.
- You can receive a limited number of emails every hour, and every day.
However, you have the option to purchase the higher plan to extend these limitations, but, I know well, you wanna use free email services for your business. It is a very obvious thing if it is your first time that you are taking your business online. So, let me tell you that, yes, it is possible to use your Webmail with your Gmail account, and that too free of cost. This blog is all about Gmail webmail. In case of any queries, you can take assistance from our customer service experts.
Let’s have a look:-
Steps To Use webmail With Gmail.
- Open the Gmail login page on your PC, and then, click the option to create an account. It will take you to the account sign up page.
- On the Sign-up Page, you have to fill your First Name and the Last Name first.
- After that, you have to enter the email address that you wanna use. Just below that box, you may find the option “Use my current email address instead”. Click here, and you will get a new box to enter your custom email address.
- After that, enter your password, and confirm the same. You must make sure that the password should be at least 8 characters long, and should have letters, numbers, and symbols in it.
- After you enter the password, click the Next button that you may find at the bottom of the signup box.
- After that, Gmail will take you to a new screen where you can mention your code, that you may have received on your custom email, or on your webmail.
- Just enter the code, and then, click the verify button. After the verification gets completed, you may do the login.
- A new page will open to you then. Now, press 9 dot symbol, and there you may find the option Gmail. Just click on it.
- Then, you will get a new page where you have to submit your Domain Name or business name, Phone number, and any custom Gmail address, and then, press the Submit button after that.
- The next step is to verify your account. Verify it.
Once your account gets verified, you are almost done. The only thing you need to do now is to configure your webmail in the Gmail setting. For this, you may take help from any trustworthy third party support, and they may help you in configuring Gmail Webmail.